IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLACED FORTH HEREIN, DO NOT USE SAID SERVICE.
At bestreviewsonline.org Ltd. (the "Company" or "we"), we commend that privacy is important. This policy applies to all of the software, services, information, tools, features and functionality offered by the Company and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies on our website at www.bestreviewsonline.org (collectively, the "Service") and covers how PII that the Company amasses and receives, including in respect of any use of the Service, is treated. If you have any queries about this policy, please feel free to contact us.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Unless stated otherwise, the Company will not share, sell, auction off, or give away your PII to third-parties or other organizations without obtaining your prior written consent. In order to provide our Service, we may compile the following types of information:
- Personal information. We presently do not intentionally collect PII from users, unless unless provided to us. We process your PII only for specific and limited purposes, including the catering of the Service, market research, and internal use to help us improve said Service and to resolve any issues. We ask only for PII that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
- Third Parties. At times we supplement your PII with information that is received from third parties. For example - to investigate fraud or for cyber security purposes.
- User information. When you use our Service, we may automatically receive and archive information from your computer, documents, and browser—including your IP address, cookie data, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical data regarding the method and nature of your use of the Service, including, without limitation, which webpages or widgets of said Service you view, what products, services and reviews you watched, and impressions or actions you make in the Service. We use IP addresses to help with server issue diagnosis and to administer the Service. An IP address your computer identifier on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to figure which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our user demographics.
- Traffic information collected through the Service. In addition to the data we collect as described above, we may use technology to amass information about the use of said Service. For example - our system may automatically record and cache browser info, search history, exit point, use time, platform type, operating system (OS) information, volume of clicks, and cookies. This technology will not identify you personally. It enables us to compile statistics about visitors and their use of said Service. The Service contains hyperlinks to other pages, widgets, and features. We may use technology to track how often said links are used and which pages, widgets, and features of the Service are most popular. Again this technology does not identify you personally. It simply allows us to compile statistics about the use of said hyperlinks.
- To be able to collect the anonymous data described herein we may use temporary cookies that remain on your computer for a limited amount of time. Cookies by themselves are unable to be used to discover the identity of a user. A cookie is a small piece of data which is sent to, and stored, on your computer. Cookies do not damage your computer. Most browsers allow you to block incoming cookies. Some allow you to set your preferences so that you will be notified when you receive a cookie. This allows you to decide if you want to accept the file or not.
- User communications. When you send emails or other communication to the Company, we may retain information in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Service. We may also provide you newsletters and promotional communications if you opted in to our mailing list. You may opt-out of this service at any time by submitting a request.
- Links to other sites and applications will be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy methods of other sites and apps. You visit them at your own risk. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
- If you are a child under the age of 14, you must receive parental consent prior to using our Service. The Company will not knowingly contact or charter with children under the age of 14 without said parental consent. If you believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will delete that PII from our databases.
- The Company uses the PII that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, improve, and provide the Service.
- The Company uses all of the PII that we gather to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to better the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- INFORMATION SHARING
The Company only shares PII with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- As required for the provision of the Service.
- We received your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive PII.
- We provide PII to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons for the reasons of processing PII on our behalf in Israel and/or abroad. We require that these parties agree to process such PII based on our details and in compliance with this notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or expression of such PII is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of possible violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical complaints, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as necessitated or permitted by law.
- If we receive assurances from our agents that they will safeguard PII through measures consistent with this policy. If we have knowledge that an agent is using or disclosing PII in a way contrary to this policy, we take commercially reasonable steps to prevent or stop the unauthorized use or disclosure.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized receivership to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no ways of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect PII, we are unable to guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to safeguard the privacy and security of our users. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the reasons for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable, legal, or ethical reporting or document retention necessities.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe are necessary to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, should they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security guidelines and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security software/hardware, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized use, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- DATA INTEGRITY, ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was gathered and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We oversee our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the PII necessary to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we collect is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to amass information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or void from recording and storing any and all information.
- Upon receipt of your written request and provision of information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we may also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate and detail any third party who received this PII from us of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge fees for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations placed on the Company.
- We ask users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we can decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of the whole, or is deemed extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
The Company regularly oversees its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any concerns regarding said policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as expressed above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company's policy to contact the complainer regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including data protection authorities, to resolve complaints regarding the transmission of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company can update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat PII by emailing a notice to the primary email address specified to your account or by placing a prominent notice on the Service. We encourage you to periodically review said policy for the latest information about our privacy practices.
- CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By providing any PII to us in regulation to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully discern and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Service is hosted and/or through which the Service is processed may be outside the country from which you connect to the Service and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures stated in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that can have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By providing your PII through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transmit, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Service.
If you have any inquiries about this policy or concerns about the way we process your PII, please contact us. If you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, contact us.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DO NOT TRACK NOTICES
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to seek particular information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a petition, please send an email. Note that we are only required to reply to one request per customer per year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
Last Date Updated: 25/6/2014